Friday, June 6, 2008

Wallace Heng Fook Loon


MySpace Countdowns

Name : Wallace Heng Fook Loon
Meaning of Name :
Wallace Scottish Origin is : Welshman; stranger. Famous Bearer: Scottish hero Sir William Wallace (executed in 1305).Welshman; stranger.
English origin is: From Wales.
German origin is: A Welshman.
But he is Wallace because he is brave-heart, a warrior of Christ. Also the truth is that he had been to Wallace Monument before he was born.
Fook Loon means Blessed and Harmonious
Nickname : Ah Loon
Birthday : 18 February 1998
Learning : Piano, Violin, Football
Hobbies : Football (everything about it)
Sports : Football (Eat football, sleep football, school-time also football)
Favourite Food : Adventurous on anything!
Favourite Pets : Puppy
Life Motto : To enjoy life.
Ambitions : To be the best footballer I can be.
Dreams : I dream to play for Manchester United Football Club.
Wishes : To play football as pro.
Ideas about God : God is very powerful cause when He created the world, He just SAID it all !
Favourite Bible Verse : Psalm 1 & 23
Heroes : Cristiano Ronaldo
Most wanted to be : Cristiano Ronaldo
If I have 1 Million US Dollar, I will :
Save for my education and use for football training !

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.