Friday, June 6, 2008

Christabel Heng Fook Yun


MySpace Countdowns

Name : Christabel Heng Fook Yun
Meaning of Name : The name Christabel in English is: Variant of Christiana. Follower of Christ. She is Christabel because she is beautiful follower of Christ.

Fook Yun means Blessed and Melodious.

Nickname : Bel

Birthday : 30 May 2005

Learning : Keen to learn Anything

Special Skills : Drawings on the walls !

Sports : I think I just look and see first.

Favourite Food : Anything nice !

Favourite Pets : Anything nice !

Life Motto : To be a darling for everyone!

Ambitions : I wonder what you are talking about ?

Dreams : Yes, I dream everynight.

Wishes : I wish everyone stays home with me to play all day.

Ideas about God : Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Praise kids !

Favourite Bible Verse : God Is Good all the time !

Heroes : Daddy & Mummy & Ko-Kos

Most wanted to be : To be the pretty me !

If I have 1 Million US Dollar, I will : I wonder what you are talking about ?

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.