Friday, June 6, 2008

Elliot Heng Fook Juan


MySpace Countdowns

Name : Elliot Heng Fook Juan
Meaning of Name :
In English origin Elliot is God on high; my God is Jehovah. From a surname derived from a medieval abbreviation of the Greek Elias. Variant of Elijah. In Scottish Elliot is: Old Welshman. In French Elliot is: Believes in God. He is Elliot because Elliot is variant name of Elijah, means God is Jehovah.

Fook Juan means the Source of Blessings which is God Himself.

Birthday : 15 September 1996

Learning : Piano, Violin

Hobbies : Computer, Reading, Stamps Collection

Sports : Badminton

Favourite Food : Anything healthy and nice!

Favourite Pets : Dogs

Life Motto :To serve God in my life

Ambitions : Doctor, Dentist, Scientist

Dreams : Study abroad

Wishes : Be a wise man.

Ideas about God : He is the most important person in the Universe !

Favourite Bible Verse : Love the Lord your God will all your heart, with all your soul and your might.

Heroes : My Parents

Most wanted to be : Become someone important

If I have 1 Million US Dollar, I will : Put to my bank account for study and charity works !

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.