Friday, June 6, 2008

Malcolm Heng Fook Swan


MySpace Countdowns


Name : Malcolm Heng Fook Swan
Meaning of Name :
The name Malcolm in Gaelic is: Servant/disciple of Columba. Famous Bearers: Conductor Sir Malcolm Sargent and U.S. black militant Malcolm X (Malcolm Little). In Scottish origin is: St. Columb's disciple.
He is Malcolm because he is Discipline and Proclaimer of Christ, just like St Columb who spread the gospel truth to Scotland.
Fook Swan means Blessings as large as turninng river into a sea.

Nickname : Mel (Mel Gibson), Meow-Meow
Birthday : 8 Nov 2000
Learning : Playing piano
Special Skills : Dad says I can sing like Choir Boy.
Sports :I think I just look and see first.
Favourite Food : Chicken Wings
Favourite Pets : Swan (One day, I will find one as pet)

Life Motto :
To be a good person when I grow up.
Ambitions : Doctor or Dentist

Dreams : To be as strong as Power Ranger!Wishes : I wish to go for more family holidays! Go Penang, Pulau etc.
Ideas about God : Dear God, You are a Very Important Person, so please take care of Yourself, You can’t be sick otherwise noone can take care of You.
Favourite Bible Verse : Psalm 23
Heroes : Power Ranger Ninja Storm
Most wanted to be : To be very rich and happy !
If I have 1 Million US Dollar, I will :
How much is 1 Million US Dollar, mummy? How many zeros at the back of one? In this life, what will cost 1 Million US Dollar?

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.