Sunday, September 13, 2020

Grander vision for my family, Lord!

 



My motto in this life is living an abundant life and to fulfill the destiny and calling of God upon my life. I do not wish to waste this life away and I want my life vision realigned to God's calling for me and to sing the Song He has composed for me. I want my family to have the grander vision from God too. I want a grander vision for every one of children. 

Lord, May you show us the grander vision for our life ! To serve your purpose in this generation and at this beloved land you have called us to be in.  

I do not wish to live and live small, live and lead safe, lve and lead selfishly, I want to pursue a grander vision for God's purpose.

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.