Thursday, February 14, 2019

Probiotic In the house!



I am super excited, finally after a long wait, I am going to have a complete family of three probiotic in my house! I used to have all three of them (not the same time) but they all turned bad and has been thrown away.

Milk Kefir A came in December 2018 from Auckland, New Zealand from my aunt.
Milk Kefir B came first in January 2019 via Melbourne. Someone took some back and cultured it a few months and gave me those big and juicy looking kefir. I have never seen such big milk kefir.
Kombucha flew in from Melbournee and started brewing on 11 Feb 2019.
Water Kefir is on its way from London, how exciting is this!

I cant wait to get on my brewing "business" and saying good-bye to soft drinks with all these fizzy drinks home made and the milk kefir in my morning juicing replacing yoghart!

The first thing that we notice is that stomach really love these drinks. It make our intestines dance a bit, the stomach sing along, that kind of good feelings!

Check them out in photos and updates as on 29 May 2019 :-



Kombucha SCOPY has grown to 7 thick layers! 


Milk Kefir grains are big and juicy.



Water Kefir A has grown so many. Water Kefir B just waking up.





No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.