Sunday, February 11, 2018

A weekend at KL Conference

This is a photo journal of trip to KL over one weekend that I got to spend with Elliot at KLCC area. It was a good pick from Air BnB and walking distance to KLCC is only 10 minutes and a pleasant walk. There is the shopping at Suria KLCC. The rest of attractions I have done them all - PetroSains, Twin Towers, Aquarium.


Elliot and me joined United Nations World Urban Forum 9 2018 at KLCC


Vortex Suite is compact place with functional space for sitting room, dining room and a kitchen on top of a regular hotel room.


Since there was a kitchen (although the oven was broken), I managed to cook up Chickens using boiling method! We had two dinners at our "home".


Colourful arrays of red in all forms and sizes!

On Sunday 11 February 2018, I decided to visit Elliot's Hope Church KL at PJ area and Pastor Simon shared on Traits of Spirituality and a simple check-list.









Image may contain: 15 people, including Serena Ng, people smiling, people standing and indoor


After church service, there was packed lunch provided and each Life Group sat together and this was the Young Adults group that Elliot joins. Some of the members have left KL for home for the CNY holidays.

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.