Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of meatball


Shall we say life is predictable?
As predictable as this weather ?
This story, I mean movie was the bedtime story for my boys when they were growing up.
We were talking about 7-8 years ago when the eldest was just 5-6.
I told them one night.
"This is such a good story that we can read over and over again!"
"I think it will be made into a movie soon !"
"Really?" they asked me.
"Although, it has to be cartoon animation because of the food falling from the sky!"

Since then, the boys have gone on to read other books and I still keep this book somewhere.
After watching the movie UP, my boys and I had a good scream outside the movie threater!
"Mum, look, it really happened!"
"It rained meatballs and doughnuts!"
"It has become a movie!"

My boys' review of the movie since they have read the book before.
"They have to make adjustment to the storyline to make it look real."

No comments:

Featured Post

Amazing Facts about who are the sons of Noah

I love this video clips. It makes a lot of sense to me.